2020 Engineering Your Future - Transition Year Programme
Please read the information below before completing your application.
Information required to complete application form:
- Your (student) contact details including your own email address.
- Parent/carer contact details which must be different to your student email address.
- TY Coordinator contact details.
- Junior Certificate results.
- A 200-word statement describing your reasons for wanting to attend a STEPS Engineering Your Future Programme.
Don't use a shared email account
Email is our favourite form of communication, it’s our primary way for communicating with you, your parents/carers and teachers. You need to apply with an email address that belongs to you, we recommend you use a Gmail address. Please don't use a shared email account, such as your parent's email address. The address you use is your official email address in our system, and we will use it to send you important information.
- Applications will not be accepted from parents, carers or teachers.
- All programmes will take place during business hours.
- There are no evening events.
- All students are responsible for their transportation to and from the programme.
- There are no overnight events and no accommodation included in the programme.
NOTE once you fill in your application you will need to:
- mark as complete
- go back into the application
- review and submit
- hit 'submit your application'
- if you do not follow all the steps your application will not be sent to us.